I have set up a generic Zoom meeting which we will use for any virtual events that are part of EMET2007/4007/6007. This includes the weekly live computer labs as well as virtual consultations. Whenever such a virtual event takes place, just click on the Zoom link below.
Here the Zoom meeting details
Topic: EMET2007/4007/6007 generic meeting Time: This is a recurring meeting Join Zoom Meeting https://anu.zoom.us/j/85674471058?pwd=aGVQOUpMRjJOUjJUMngvQ1dsTmxhQT09 Meeting ID: 856 7447 1058 Password: 035089
When joining our Zoom meetings, please follow these guidelines:
- Designate your workspaceEnsure your workspace is quiet, clean, and has an appropriate background.(For example, it is not appropriate to participate in a meeting from your bed or bathroom.)
- Be preparedBe on time. Check your tech before the class. Keep paper and pen handy to take notes.
- Mute yourselfBe sure to mute your microphone when joining the class.If you wish to speak, either physically raise your hand or use the “Raise Hand” function,and wait for the prompt from the host to unmute yourself and begin speaking.
- Be ProfessionalBe on time to meetings, dress appropriately, and sit tall and look directly into the camerawhen using video. Pay attention and be an active participant.(For example, it is not appropriate to wear pyjamas or a bath robe in a meeting. Dress as you would for an in-person meeting.)
- Limit distractions and avoid multi-tasking(For example, close unnecessary apps, turn off notifications, mute your smartphone, andtell your parrot not to squawk too noisily.)
- Chat responsiblyAsk/post only class related questions and comments.
- Be respectful and polite to everyone in the meeting